NYC Bouncers: Win Tickets To KUKU’s Listening Party & Rhonda Thomas In Concert!
With Thanksgiving arriving next week (trust me, I'm in denial, too), it's time to let the good times roll and get a jump on the holiday party season this weekend, NYC Bouncers. This Saturday, November 20th at Frank's Lounge in the BK a celebration will be taking place, and everyone is invited to come on out to the fourth anniversary of Nu-Soul Saturdays. Not only will folks be in celebration mode, but attendees will also get to enjoy a listening party for KUKU's new project, Love In A Time of Hope & Recession, and get to see soul powerhouse Rhonda Thomas live in concert. Hosted by fellow indie soul artist Monet, if you don't have any plans for Saturday night, then you need to plan to be at Frank's Lounge for what is destined to be a good time. Purpose Music Group has teamed up with SoulBounce to share the love and send two Bouncers and their guests to the show. Hit the bounce to enter to win!
To enter the SoulBounce KUKU's Listening Party & Rhonda Thomas Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER into the form below.
- Entires will only be accepted between the hours of 5 pm on on Tuesday, 11/16 until 5 pm on Friday, 11/19.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the NYC area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Frank's Lounge located at 660 Fulton Street in Brooklyn on Saturday, 11/20 at 8:30 pm.
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 11/19 to each receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone by Friday, 11/19 and provided with further details.
- The winner's names will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)