Oakland Bouncers: Win Tickets To See The Foreign Exchange In Concert On The Authenticity Tour!
Oakland Bouncers, are you ready for The Foreign Exchange to bring the Authenticity tour to your city? Who am I kidding? Of course you are! Trick questions aside, the +FE family -- including Nicolay, Phonte, Zo!, Sy Smith, Jeanne Jolly, and a live band -- will be coming to the Bay area on Tuesday, July 26th to The New Parrish for one night only. If you're trying to be there, too, then may I suggest entering our giveaway to win a pair of tickets that you simply have to fill out a form after the bounce to enter. Tickets are also on sale via Eventbrite, so either way you score tickets just make sure that you do.
To enter the SoulBounce & The Foreign Exchange Oakland Authenticity Tour Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 11 am PST on Saturday, 7/9 until 12 noon PST on Friday, 7/22.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Oakland area or vicinity and available to attend a show at The New Parrish located at 579 18th Street on Tuesday, 7/26 at 9 pm (doors open at 8:30 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 7/22 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Friday, 7/22 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!