Houston Bouncers: Win Tickets To See The Foreign Exchange In Concert On The Authenticity Tour!
One of the hottest tickets this fall is to see The Foreign Exchange on the next leg of the Authenticity Tour that will take them to various cities in the South, including three in Texas. The last stop in Texas will be in Houston on Saturday, November 19th at Fitzgerald's, and it's also the next to last stop on the tour. Knowing Nicolay, Phonte, Zo!, Sy Smith, and Jeanne Jolly, that means that everyone will be in rare form and ready to show out like only they can. Needless to say, a good time is on the menu and so are a pair of free tickets that FE Music is giving away right here. Just hit the bounce to enter. If you want to make sure that you don't miss this show, then tickets are also on sale now via StubWire.
To enter the SoulBounce & The Foreign Exchange Houston Authenticity Tour Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 6 pm CST on Thursday, 11/3 until 12 noon CST on Thursday, 11/17.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Houston area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Fitzgerald's located at 2706 White Oak Drive on Saturday, 11/19 at 10:30 pm (doors open at 9:30 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Thursday, 11/17 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Thursday, 11/17 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!