Portland Bouncers: Win Tickets To See The Foreign Exchange In Concert On The Authenticity Tour!
Portland Bouncers, it's about that time to take off the blues and come on out to see The Foreign Exchange when they come back to your fair city on the 2011 Authenticity Tour. An +FE show is an event not to be missed -- each one is different, trust me -- so when Phonte, Nicolay, Zo!, Sy Smith, Jeanne Jolly, and their live band flow through the city on Friday, July 22nd at Someday Lounge you need to be there so that you don't miss a beat. We want to send one lucky Bouncer to go and get their groove on with The Foreign Exchange, and all you have to do to enter is hit the bounce and fill out a quick form. Rather buy a ticket? Then head on over to the Portland Mercury website and pony up the nominal ticket price.
To enter the SoulBounce & The Foreign Exchange Portland Authenticity Tour Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 6 pm PST on Thursday, 6/30 until 12 noon PST on Tuesday, 7/19.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Seattle area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Someday Lounge located at 125 NW 5th on Friday, 7/22 at 10 pm (doors open at 9 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Tuesday, 7/19 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Tuesday, 7/19 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!