Seattle Bouncers: Win Tickets To See The Foreign Exchange In Concert On The Authenticity Tour!
This is a lovely week to be a fan of The Foreign Exchange. Their first live CD/DVD, Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange, hit stores on Tuesday and they are gearing up to hit the West coast on the summer leg of the 2011 Authenticity Tour, which means that we're gearing up for another round of exclusive ticket giveaways here at SBHQ. The first stop of +FE's westside caravan of love will be in Seattle on Thursday, July 21st at The Crocodile. Nicolay, Phonte, Zo!, Sy Smith, Jeanne Jolly, and a live band will be on hand to tear the house down as they did this spring for audiences who were left smiling and satisfied by the end of every show. If you live in Seattle and want to get that same feeling coupled with the extra added joy of winning free tickets, then hit the bounce to enter to win this pair that we're giving away. All other who would like to purchase tickets can do so directly from The Crocodile's website.
To enter the SoulBounce & The Foreign Exchange Seattle Authenticity Tour Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 4 pm PST on Wednesday, 6/29 until 12 noon PST on Monday, 7/18.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Seattle area or vicinity and available to attend a show at The Crocodile located at 2200 Second Avenue on Thursday, 7/21 at 8 pm (doors open at 7 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Monday, 7/18 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Monday, 7/18 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!