Morning Soul: You Gonna Trip…How Could You Forget?
- Christina Aquilera's latest release Lotus isn't the gentle comeback the title may suggest. [BB]
- MTV used to be Must See TV for, uhm, music. Will the announcement of new programming chief Susanne Daniels take them back to basics? Likely not. [EW]
- Following the success of their Storytellers series, VH1 announced plans to expand their Artists.VH1 platform which allows artists to generate content. [EWS]
- Rihanna shared how dominant men excite her
and how she must have a rider that bans clothes in photo shoots in her cover story for GQ. [DM]
- Oprah Winfrey, Diddy and Cher converged at a screening of Inventing David Geffen, a documentary about the record mogul and film producer. [HR]