Melanie Fiona can certainly look back on 2012 and smile. She won two GRAMMY Awards, released her sophomore album, went on tour with Mary J. Blige and D'Angelo and just got nominated for another GRAMMY. The songstress is ending the year on a high note with a brief concert tour that will find her hitting a few cities this month, including the one that never sleeps. Melanie will be performing in New York City on Saturday, December 22nd at Gramercy Theatre. If you need to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and hear some good music on the process then consider Melanie your musical Mrs. Claus. We have a pair of tickets courtesy of Live Nation to give away, and to enter just fill out the form after the bounce. Tickets are also on sale now via online and at the Gramercy box office.
To enter the SoulBounce/Live Nation Melanie Fiona Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 6 pm on Wednesday, 12/12 until 12 noon on Thursday, 12/20.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the New York City area or vicinity and available to attend a show at Gramercy Theatre located at 127 East 23rd Street on Saturday, 12/22 (doors open at 7 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Thursday, 12/20 to receive a pair of tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Thursday, 12/12 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!