New York City Bouncers, get ready for a hot party to add to your social calendars this week. Ali Shaheed Muhammad of A Tribe Called Quest fame is also an accomplished DJ, and he'll been spinning a fly selection of hip hop, classics, soul and reggae at this month's That's My Ish party at Paper Box. The Brooklyn venue will be popping off on Thursday, January 17th with not only Ali Shaheed but DJ Beetle also taking a turn on the wheels of steel. The good people over at Giant Step have given us a pair of tickets to give away, and all you have to do to enter to win is to hit the bounce and fill out the entry form. All other patrons who are interested in attending can expect to pay $5 at the door before 11 pm and $8 afterward. That sounds like one banging bargain to us.
To enter the SoulBounce/Giant Step That's My Ish With Ali Shaheed Muhammad Party Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 7 pm on Monday, 1/14 until 6 pm on Wednesday, 1/16.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the New York City area or vicinity and available to attend the party at Paper Box located at 17 Meadow Street in Brooklyn on Thursday, 1/17 (doors open at 10 pm).
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Wednesday, 1/16 to each receive a pair of tickets to the party.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or text message by Wednesday, 1/16 and provided with further details.
- The winners' names will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!