Alexander O'Neal has quietly been making a comeback over the past few years. He released not one but two albums in 2011 and did the same in 2010. Not only that, but he's also been touring, and Washington, DC area Bouncers will get to see him in action for themselves on Thursday, May 7th when he performs at the Howard Theatre. If you've never seen O'Neal perform his hits "All True Man," "If You Were Here Tonight," "Fake" and his classic duet with Cherrelle "Saturday Love" before, then this is your chance. Tickets are on sale now at the venue's box office and online at Ticketmaster. The good people at Howard Theartre have also given us a pair of tickets to give away to this very special show and all you have to do to enter is hit the bounce and fill out the entry form.
To enter the SoulBounce/Howard Theatre Alexander O'Neal Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 8 pm on Tuesday, 5/7 until 12 noon on Thursday, 5/9.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Washington, DC area or vicinity and available to attend a show at the Howard Theatre located at 620 T Street, NW on Thursday, 5/9 at 8 pm (doors open at 6 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Thursday, 5/9 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or text message on Thursday, 5/9 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!