It's hard to believe that we've already reached the halfway point of August, but summer is quickly sprinting toward the finish line. But the good thing about the days falling off the calendar this month is that it brings New York City Bouncers closer and closer to August's Sol Village, which happens at S.O.B.'s on Wednesday, August 21st. The stage will be set for Chris Turner, Keanna O'Quinn, T Soul, Louie Bello and Bradd Marquis to rock and for host Eric Roberson to cut up on. House band The Collective will provide the sounds, and it's sounding like the only thing that'll be missing is you. To make the decision to attend a little easier, how does the prospect of winning one of two pairs of tickets sound? If that sounds like the move, then fill out the entry form and you may just get lucky. Tickets are also on sale at TicketWeb and the S.O.B.'s box office.
To enter the SoulBounce/S.O.B.'s August Sol Village Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 7 pm on Thursday, 8/15 until 12 noon on Tuesday, 8/20.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the New York City area or vicinity and available to attend a show at S.O.B.'s located at 204 Varick Street on Wednesday, 8/21 at 8:30 pm (doors open at 7:30 pm).
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Tuesday, 8/20 to each receive a pair of tickets to the show.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Tuesday, 8/20 and provided with further details.
- The winners' names will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!