DMV Bouncers, one of the hottest tickets in town this week is to see Maze featuring Frankie Beverly live at Howard Theatre on Friday, October 11th. This will be the first time that Maze and Frankie perform at the Howard since it reopened in 2012, and it's scheduled to be a grand affair. I mean, this is MAZE FEATURING FRANKIE BEVERLY, y'all. The creators of the unofficial Black National Anthem "Before I Let Go"! This show is going to be the hotness just because and even hotter is this pair of tickets that we have to give away courtesy of the Howard Theatre. This is a last minute ticket giveaway, but DMV Bouncers have the next 18 hours to get lucky. Enter after the bounce, or buy your tickets now on Ticketmaster or at the HT box office.
To enter the SoulBounce/Howard Theatre Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly Concert Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 6 pm on Thursday, 10/10 until 12 noon on Friday, 10/11.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Washington, DC area or vicinity and available to attend a show at the Howard Theatre located at 620 T Street, NW on Friday, 10/11 at 8 pm (doors open at 6 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Friday, 10/11 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or text message on Friday, 10/11 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!