Los Angeles/Costa Mesa Bouncers: Win Tickets To See The Foreign Exchange In Concert On The Authenticity Tour!
The Foreign Exchange's next to last show on the West coast leg of their 2011 Authenticity tour will find them in Costa Mesa, Cali. Where, you ask? Well that's less than an hour outside of Los Angeles, so this ticket giveaway is open to anyone who can get in their car and take a spin to The Detroit Bar in Costa Mesa on Thursday, July 28th. And it will be well worth the trip to see Phonte, Nicolay, Zo!, Sy Smith, Jeanne Jolly, and their live band in action for their only Los Angeles area gig. Tickets are on sale now via TicketWeb, but should you be feeling lucky then hit the bounce to enter to win this pair that we're giving away.
To enter the SoulBounce & The Foreign Exchange Costa Mesa Authenticity Tour Ticket Giveaway:
- Enter your COMPLETE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, and ZIP CODE into the form below.
- Entries will only be accepted between the hours of 5 pm PST on Wednesday, 7/13 until 12 noon PST on Tuesday, 7/26.
- One entry per person.
- If you have won a contest/giveaway from SoulBounce in the past 30 days, you are ineligible to enter.
- All entries that do not adhere to the above stated guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entrants must be in the Los Angeles/Costa Mesa area or vicinity and available to attend a show at The Detroit Bar located at 843 West 19th Street on Thursday, 7/28 at 10 pm (doors open at 9 pm).
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants on Tuesday, 7/26 to receive a pair of complimentary tickets to the show.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone by Tuesday, 7/26 and provided with further details.
- The winner's name will be announced on SoulBounce's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Thanks for participating and good luck!